Lenny And Bo, ColdFusion Programmers (Vol. 22)
Posted June 25, 2007 at 10:24 AM by Ben Nadel
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
What Other People Are Searching For
- Wanted: Full-Time ColdFusion Developer at Intoria Internet Architects
- Cold Fusion Senior Developer at Edge Information Management
- Back-End Web Developer-Information Technologist at Michigan State University
- ColdFusion Developer at Nonfat Media
- Mid-to-Senior Level Web Application Developer at SiteVision, Inc.
"Dates not working in Application"
I am a neophite of coldfusion as a whole and I am using and self-learning Coldfusion MX 7.
I created a form and an action page for the form so data could be posted to an access database. My date field does not work.
Can you guys help? What am I doing wrong.
I could not post the form code, nor the action code.
Is that the error you are getting (Dates not working)??? You are not giving us any information.
E-mail me please