| || || |
| || |
| || || |
Dude, I need to win my wife over; get her to stop sleeping with all my friends.
You should write a ColdFusion component that wraps around the CFMail tag functionality and can send binary streams as attachments without writing them to disk.
How will that help?
It'll help me finish this project.
Do you ever think about anyone but your self?
I spent about 40 seconds in the shower this morning thinking about your wife.
Looking For A New Job?
- Mid-Level Developer - Remote at Meeting Play
- Cold Fusion Developer/Designer at BPO Elks of the USA
- 10 year + CF lead Programmer/Developer with expert dot net/sql skills at Atprime Media Services
- ColdFusion Developer (advanced) at Intoria Internet Architects
- Full-time, remote CF Developer for Motorsport SaaS Company at MotorsportReg.com
I'm beginning to think I might be Lenny :)
Where do you think I got the idea? (for the CFC, not the nature of the comic). I have been wanting to take your code and wrap it up in custom tags or a CFC... but every time I look at it, it seems more complicated than I remembered :) Maybe when I have a good weekend to myself, I'll get it done.