| || || |
| || |
| || || |
Dude, I need to win my wife over; get her to stop sleeping with all my friends.
You should write a ColdFusion component that wraps around the CFMail tag functionality and can send binary streams as attachments without writing them to disk.
How will that help?
It'll help me finish this project.
Do you ever think about anyone but your self?
I spent about 40 seconds in the shower this morning thinking about your wife.
Looking For A New Job?
- Software Engineer at Fairfax County Public Schools
- Senior Coldfusion Engineer - Can work remotely at Eventsquid LLC
- Hiring Senior Cold Fusion Engineers at Giva, Inc.
- Web Developer at Association for Computing Machinery
- SQL/ColdFusion Database Developer at NADAP
I'm beginning to think I might be Lenny :)
Where do you think I got the idea? (for the CFC, not the nature of the comic). I have been wanting to take your code and wrap it up in custom tags or a CFC... but every time I look at it, it seems more complicated than I remembered :) Maybe when I have a good weekend to myself, I'll get it done.