| || || |
| || |
| || || |
Dude, I need to win my wife over; get her to stop sleeping with all my friends.
You should write a ColdFusion component that wraps around the CFMail tag functionality and can send binary streams as attachments without writing them to disk.
How will that help?
It'll help me finish this project.
Do you ever think about anyone but your self?
I spent about 40 seconds in the shower this morning thinking about your wife.
Looking For A New Job?
- Senior Web Application Developer at Fidano
- .Net Software Developer at Marketing Holdings
- ColdFusion Developer Position at AIMG
- Web Applications Developer (Remote / Telecommute) at SiteVision, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer Role w. Opportunity to Learn and be Trained on Java at Right-Resources
I'm beginning to think I might be Lenny :)
Where do you think I got the idea? (for the CFC, not the nature of the comic). I have been wanting to take your code and wrap it up in custom tags or a CFC... but every time I look at it, it seems more complicated than I remembered :) Maybe when I have a good weekend to myself, I'll get it done.