| || || |
| || |
| || || |
Hey Bo, if the future of all man-kind depended on it, who would you rather sleep with - Ben Forta or Ray Camden?
I'd rather sleep with your wife.
I didn't say anything.
Looking For A New Job?
- Full Stack Angular/Rails Engineer @ newly funded Health-IT startup at Dorsata
- Part-time remote DBA needed at Bridge
- Senior Developer Wanted for International Cloud Company at Giva, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer - jQuery, PrimeUI, ORACLE DB at ComSpec International, Inc.
- Jr. ColdFusion Developer - Full Time / Telecommuting is ok. at InterCoastal Net Designs
These are *SO* wrong...
Keep 'em coming! :)
Glad to entertain - Happy Friday!
Maybe it's just me but...
Considering most of us read left to right, it would have been better if lenny and bo switched places so that "Hey bo, if the future..." is the first thing you see instead of "I'd rather sleep with your wife...".
I read the zinger before the setup because of the placement of the bubbles.
a waste of pixels
And we all know pixels are i such short supply there days - duh.
Keep them up!
Yeah, good point. I am new to this, so still figuring out how to lay this stuff out. I have been trying to read top-to-bottom on these so the higher the text the earlier it is read. But certainly this does not jive with what people would expect. I will play around with some layouts.
a waste of pixels..... sounds like someone is suffering from pixel-envy :)
Hmmm... not sure what it is, but there's something a bit similar between all three cartoons so far... ;-)
Lenny and Bo RULE! About time someone brought the lighter side of CF development to the blogsphere. I'll link to that .....