| || || |
| || |
| || || |
I heard this awesome joke last night: So, there's this ColdFusion programmer, an ASP programmer, and a .NET programmer. The CF programmer writes killer apps, the ASP programmer completes most of his projects, and the .NET programmer can't bear to come into work most days.... what do they all have in common?
They've all slept with your wife?
Sometimes I hate you.
Looking For A New Job?
- ColdFusion Developer at Digital Community Holdings
- Cold Fusion Developer at AIMG
- UK or Ireland Based Remote ColdFusion Developer at Tutuka
- Web Developer - ColdFusion at MegaPath
- Web Application Developer (Remote) at SiteVision, Inc.
Seriously, man. What kind of women do you date? Sheesh. :-D
The problem is that I wrote all of these a while back, so they are in a bit of a groove. I have some newer ones that are a bit different.
Well, most have been entertaining, but I can't help but notice a common theme... :-)
This one's going on the wall, along with Vols. 1 and 4.
Ha ha. Awesome.