| || || |
| || |
| || || |
Hey Lenny, what do you call a modern application that's only running ColdFusion 4.5 and suffers from serious spaghetti code?
I don't know, what?
Still better than ASP!
Looking For A New Job?
- Web Applications Developer/Analyst, Sr. at Oxford College of Emory University
- Lead Programmer 7+ Years Experience- ColdFusion/Expert Web Designer at AtPrime Media Services
- Senior Developer at Quality Bicycle Products
- ColdFusion Developer at WRIS Web Services
- Coldfusion Developer at Cavulus
But ColdFusion's dead, and ASP isn't ! ComputerWorld said so - it must be true !
Come on! Let's face it. ColdFusion is horrible. If ColdFusion was worth anything, I think it would be used by MORE than just 75 of the Fortune 100 companies:
Frankly, 75 is just embarrassing! I don't know how ColdFusion gets out of bed in the morning?!?
I'm glad that this comic strip didn't have the word "wife" on it. :)
Ha ha :) Don't worry, the next few won't have "wife" in them.
I thought the punchline was MySpace.
Ha ha ha ha :))