Lenny And Bo, ColdFusion Programmers (Vol. 14)
Posted May 25, 2007 at 8:01 AM by Ben Nadel
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
Hey Lenny, what do you call a modern application that's only running ColdFusion 4.5 and suffers from serious spaghetti code?
I don't know, what?
Still better than ASP!
What Other People Are Searching For
- Wanted: Full-Time ColdFusion Developer at Intoria Internet Architects
- Cold Fusion Senior Developer at Edge Information Management
- Back-End Web Developer-Information Technologist at Michigan State University
- ColdFusion Developer at Nonfat Media
- Mid-to-Senior Level Web Application Developer at SiteVision, Inc.
But ColdFusion's dead, and ASP isn't ! ComputerWorld said so - it must be true !
Come on! Let's face it. ColdFusion is horrible. If ColdFusion was worth anything, I think it would be used by MORE than just 75 of the Fortune 100 companies:
Frankly, 75 is just embarrassing! I don't know how ColdFusion gets out of bed in the morning?!?
I'm glad that this comic strip didn't have the word "wife" on it. :)
Ha ha :) Don't worry, the next few won't have "wife" in them.
I thought the punchline was MySpace.
Ha ha ha ha :))