Lenny And Bo, ColdFusion Programmers (Vol. 6)
Posted April 13, 2007 at 1:12 PM by Ben Nadel
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
Horrible news, dude! I just got assigned to an ASP project starting next month!!
Well, ASP's no ColdFusion, but it's really not that bad.
Lenny, your wife sleeps around - you're used to being miserable all the time... I'm not ready for that.
What Other People Are Searching For
[ local search ]
[ local search ] programming comics
[ local search ] coldfusion humor
[ local search ] geek humor
[ local search ] computer humor
[ local search ] asp comics
[ local search ] asp humor
- Wanted: Full-Time ColdFusion Developer at Intoria Internet Architects
- Cold Fusion Senior Developer at Edge Information Management
- Back-End Web Developer-Information Technologist at Michigan State University
- ColdFusion Developer at Nonfat Media
- Mid-to-Senior Level Web Application Developer at SiteVision, Inc.
lol - keep'em comin' Ben :)
I got a good, and much needed, laugh out of this one. Keep them coming.
More people are working with ASP out there than care to admit.
Glad some people find them funny :)