- Sizzle: A sizzlin' hot CSS selector engine.
- Live Events: Event delegation with a jQuery twist.
- jQuery Event Overhaul: Completely rewired to simplify event handling.
- HTML Injection Rewrite: Lightning-fast HTML appending.
- Offset Rewrite: Super-quick position calculation.
- No More Browser Sniffing: Using feature detection to help jQuery last for many more years to come.
I'm particularly excited about the Sizzle speed improvements and the Live Events as well as the badass new API explorer.
If you really want to geek out, check out the full release notes:
There are pretty graphs, and many links to long articles on other sites explaining the principles behind many of the changes.
You forgot that the API docs is available as an AIR app :-)
Yeah, their graphs are really sweet looking. I was a little disappointed that Dojo was so close on graph :) But, at least jQuery was still rocking it out in front!
Yeah, I only saw that after I read the release notes. That's an awesome deliverable.
... that Dojo was so close on one graph.
Hi How Are You
You are beuty Girl
the sex picture send to my mail.thank