This morning, someone suggested that I try to make some Fan Art for the Tim Buntel photo on the Adobe ColdFusion 8 product page. The image didn't give me a whole lot to work with, but I gave it my best shot. I actually used both "levels" and "curves" to adust this image :) Way outside my comfort zone!
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
Looking For A New Job?
- Mid-Level Developer - Remote at Meeting Play
- Cold Fusion Developer/Designer at BPO Elks of the USA
- 10 year + CF lead Programmer/Developer with expert dot net/sql skills at Atprime Media Services
- ColdFusion Developer (advanced) at Intoria Internet Architects
- Full-time, remote CF Developer for Motorsport SaaS Company at MotorsportReg.com
Hey I got to be honest thats well done Ben! Lets see if Tim notices. Hopefully he'll stop by and post comment. For sure he'll get a laugh out of it. Well done!
Dude, look out the window man, there's a big wide world out there.
I can't just turn down a challenge :)
I would have commented sooner, but my wife told me I had some explaining to do first...
Ha ha ha :)
Wow - that's pretty impressive. Knew you could do it!
Thanks. I really need to learn more about photo editing. I have no idea what "colors" and "curves" are, but they seem to be very powerful aspects of image manipulation. It's probably not application specific, but I wonder if that kind of stuff is covered in say a FireWorks manual or something. I think if I learn that sort of stuff, it will be much easier :)
This is pretty cool to me because I am trying to learn how to do video and photo editing. It would be awesome to be able to make some bungee jumping videos. It will be awesome to get some videos up eventually.