Tim Buntel / ColdFusion 8 Fan Art
Posted July 30, 2007 at 8:15 PM by Ben Nadel
This morning, someone suggested that I try to make some Fan Art for the Tim Buntel photo on the Adobe ColdFusion 8 product page. The image didn't give me a whole lot to work with, but I gave it my best shot. I actually used both "levels" and "curves" to adust this image :) Way outside my comfort zone!
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
- Wanted: Full-Time ColdFusion Developer at Intoria Internet Architects
- Cold Fusion Senior Developer at Edge Information Management
- Back-End Web Developer-Information Technologist at Michigan State University
- ColdFusion Developer at Nonfat Media
- Mid-to-Senior Level Web Application Developer at SiteVision, Inc.
Hey I got to be honest thats well done Ben! Lets see if Tim notices. Hopefully he'll stop by and post comment. For sure he'll get a laugh out of it. Well done!
Dude, look out the window man, there's a big wide world out there.
I can't just turn down a challenge :)
I would have commented sooner, but my wife told me I had some explaining to do first...
Ha ha ha :)
Wow - that's pretty impressive. Knew you could do it!
Thanks. I really need to learn more about photo editing. I have no idea what "colors" and "curves" are, but they seem to be very powerful aspects of image manipulation. It's probably not application specific, but I wonder if that kind of stuff is covered in say a FireWorks manual or something. I think if I learn that sort of stuff, it will be much easier :)