I am trying to make it even easier for us (the ColdFusion community) to spread the good word about ColdFusion and how awesome it is. To help accomplish this, I took some time this morning to set up a very rudimentary free ColdFusion eCard system. There's not much too it right now, just one eCard option, but there will be more coming soon!
As always, I would be more than happy to accept user submitted designs (max width 545px), but I know that is just a pipe dream :)
Looking For A New Job?
- Software Engineer at Fairfax County Public Schools
- Senior Coldfusion Engineer - Can work remotely at Eventsquid LLC
- Hiring Senior Cold Fusion Engineers at Giva, Inc.
- Web Developer at Association for Computing Machinery
- SQL/ColdFusion Database Developer at NADAP
I love the eCards, my favorite part of the eCard is the testing! why do teh testers never get any credit :-(
Simon Free helped test the system :) I couldn't have done it with out him.