I thought that I had posted this before, but someone asked me for it and I couldn't find it. So anyway, here is a link to the CFMX7 tag updates for HomeSite:
If you love HomeSite like I do, this will keep you in your favorite editor and stay with the times. I think these will actually work for any version of HomeSite, but I have not tested.
Looking For A New Job?
- Software Engineer at Fairfax County Public Schools
- Senior Coldfusion Engineer - Can work remotely at Eventsquid LLC
- Hiring Senior Cold Fusion Engineers at Giva, Inc.
- Web Developer at Association for Computing Machinery
- SQL/ColdFusion Database Developer at NADAP
Thanks a lot!!! I love editing with homesite!
You will be happy to know then, that at the ColdFusion 8 meeting on Tuesday, Ben Forta said that Adobe would be updating the HomeSite tags for CF8 !!!
Haven't used Homesite on this PC in a while, so I just got around to updating the tags.
I was using the cfcomponent tag, pressed space and I was trying to figure out what a
potty pen name
was :) (After studying it more closely, I realized it was porttypename, but I think my first instinct was better).
I do still love homesite, after 10 years. Thanks for this.
Heck yeah! There's a CF8 tag set floating around somewhere. I have it installed; I'll see if I can find the files for it.