Web Applications Developer (Remote)
- SiteVision, Inc.
- View company website for more information
- Web Applications Developer (Remote)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Roanoke, VA Telecommuting is available
SiteVision, Headquarters in Roanoke, VA is currently seeking well-rounded web applications developer to join our team. Selected candidates will work in a remote / telecommute capacity, interacting daily with other members of the team and our clients. We develop custom web applications that include Emergency Management Systems.
Web Applications Developers are responsible for multiple facets of the application lifecycle, including interface layout, database architecture, application development, quality assurance, and project documentation. Candidates should have a solid foundation with Object Oriented programming concepts.
• Web application development experience using (C#, PHP, Java, C++, etc.)
• Experience with T-SQL
• Working Knowledge of at least one MVC framework in any language
• Experience with shared code and use of source control platforms
SiteVision does not provide US Visa Sponsorship for this position.
Send resume with cover letter and salary expectations to: Shirley Simmons at email@example.com.