CFHttpSession.cfc - Maintain Sessions Across Multiple CFHttp Requests
The CFHttpSession.cfc is a ColdFusion component that wraps around multiple CFHttp requests in such a way that cookie and session information is maintained from request to request. This allows you to use this ColdFusion component to log into remote systems and grab content that is behind a layer of security.
- Maintained session across multiple CFHttp requests
- Can handle most of the CFHttpParam data types
- Properly handles relocation header responses within sessions
- Can handle both GET and POST submission methods
- Can log both request and response data for easy debugging
This fixed some bugs regarding the user agent and the file upload. Previously, attempting to add a file would add a cookie CFHttpParam tag. Also, files wouldn't be logged correctly... basically, there was no file logging abilities.
I have added logging to the request / response cycle. Now, when you Init() the CFHTTPSession.cfc object, you have the option to pass in a log file path. If you do so, each request and response is logged to the TXT file. This helps tremendously in terms of debugging requests.
This initial build comes with an example of how to log into the PayPal website and grabbing some of the page content.