Back-End Engineer - Node.js & Mongo
- Interface Foundry
- View company website for more information
- Back-End Engineer - Node.js & Mongo
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- New York, NY
//=== Tasks ====//
Develop our platform's back-end automated systems for API consolidation, widget deployment, and communication with 3rd party connected devices. Also, all levels of security and database optimization.
• Knowledge of: Node.js, MongoDB, Express.js
• Nice to have: Angular.js, Hadoop, Elasticsearch
//=== Benefits ====//
• All early employees get both stock options and vesting interest when they join full time, along with health insurance.
• Office located in downtown SoHo, Manhattan, near lots of great food in Chinatown.
//=== About Us ====//
Interface Foundry's mission is to index the physical world, allowing people to move seamlessly from one area or timeframe to another, interacting with their environment where information (apps, widgets, connected devices, data cards, localized maps) is absorbed into personal devices securely.
Our platform lets you browse & build databubble micro-worlds -- data pinned to a specific location or time, consolidating apps and other widgets into a single context-aware interface.
We just closed our first round of seed/angel financing, raised over 100K and looking to grow and scale quickly. We have over 20,000 users, deployed worldwide everywhere from Berlin to Barcelona, Detroit to Oakland and NYC.
Our platform is open source and open API. We believe strongly in transparency and accountability, and have benefit-corporation status.
If you're interested, send us a note: firstname.lastname@example.org