Looking For A New Job?
- Full Time ColdFusion Developer Needed at the Beach at InterCoastal Net Designs
- Senior Coldfusion Developer at The Toolkit Group
- Senior Application Developer (Coldfusion) at American Access Casualty Company
- Front end engineer - AngularJS focus at Corbis
- Senior Web Application Developer at SiteVision, Inc.
I am trying to configure json in jrun. any help?
I am not sure what you mean.
Ben,I am trying to use JSON in the JRUN application server.
Right, but what does that mean? JSON is just a data formatting standard (like XML). What are you trying to do with it in JRUN?
I am trying to send json object as a response through webservice deployed in JRUN server, to a request raised from aspx file. But it failed. If we try sending a String as response it works well.
I am not too familiar with the .NET framework or ASPX. I can tell you that when I want to return JSON from a ColdFusion application, I just use this:
content="#toBinary( toBase64( myJSONString ) )#"
My JSON values are always strings - I am not sure what difference you mean between JSON and "String" as I typically view these as one and the same in ColdFusion. I think you might need to talk to someone who knows more about .NET specifically.
Thanks for your reply.. We are currently returning the json object as string too.
Thank you so much for your help.
Appreciate it :)
No problem at all. Glad we could have a good conversation about it.