Updates To the ColdFusion XStandard Web Servicescoldfusion browser wysiwyg xhtml
Posted June 22, 2006 at 1:33 PM by Ben Nadel
Dan G. Switzer, II pointed out some issues with my ColdFusion web service solution for the XStandard WYSIWYG editor. I am now completely clearing out all white space before the XML SOAP response get's written and I am also setting an XML content type for the response stream.
Update RAR: xstandard_coldfusion_2006_06_22.rar
What Other People Are Searching For
[ local search ]
coldfusion browser wysiwyg xhtml
- Wanted: Full-Time ColdFusion Developer at Intoria Internet Architects
- Cold Fusion Senior Developer at Edge Information Management
- Back-End Web Developer-Information Technologist at Michigan State University
- ColdFusion Developer at Nonfat Media
- Mid-to-Senior Level Web Application Developer at SiteVision, Inc.