Now that ColdFusion 8 has been released, the ColdFusion 8 release date contest is over, leaving Koen Brenner the victor with the outstanding guess of 7/30/2007. Congratulations Koen! I will be in touch shortly about your prize.
The runners up, Mark Picker (7/28/2007) and Roland Keijzer (7/31/2007) came sooo close and will also be rewarded for their efforts.
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
Looking For A New Job?
- Full Time ColdFusion Developer Needed at the Beach at InterCoastal Net Designs
- Senior Coldfusion Developer at The Toolkit Group
- Senior Application Developer (Coldfusion) at American Access Casualty Company
- Front end engineer - AngularJS focus at Corbis
- Senior Web Application Developer at SiteVision, Inc.
Finally its released and already downloading! Here at work we've building off the CF8 beta but it'll be nice to install and run off the official one. I'm really looking forward to continuing with CF now with version 8.
Heck yeah! I just downloaded the CF8 developer's edition and plan to install it at home tonight. Sweeet! Unfortunately, HostMySite.com will be closing down their CF8 beta sites in the next fews weeks (from what I can remember) so I can't do any CF8 testing at work until my boss installs it somewhere ... not holding my breath ... but, nonetheless, this is a joyous day!
Thanks for holding this contest. And congratulations to Adobe!