Yesterday, Brian Kotek hinted that there was gonna be lots of blog chatter today. I think everyone who read that had hoped that he was referring to ColdFusion 8, but no one said anything specifically. Then, this morning, I get to the office to see that ColdFusion 8 is finally here! Woooohoooo! Way to go Adobe - you magnificant company, you!
To learn more about ColdFusion, check out the developer's center.
Look up the syntax for any ColdFusion tag in this reference book.
Use this section to learn about CFML functions.
Thankfully Adobe has updated all the of the tags and documentation for the world's sexiest ColdFusion editor, HomeSite+!
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
Looking For A New Job?
- Senior .NET Software Developer with API Experience at Marketing Holdings
- ColdFusion & AngularJS Web Developer for rapidly growing startup - at Intuvo
- Senior Coldfusion Web Developer (UK - Kent) at EPG Health Media
- Web Developer at Bridge Catalog
- ColdFusion Developer at Company Confidential
Great list! BTW, shouldn't this post be labeled Saucy?
Sorry, I was too excited to think straight :) Yes, cause I am that geeky :D