ColdFusion 8 Released!
Posted July 30, 2007 at 8:11 AM by Ben Nadel
Yesterday, Brian Kotek hinted that there was gonna be lots of blog chatter today. I think everyone who read that had hoped that he was referring to ColdFusion 8, but no one said anything specifically. Then, this morning, I get to the office to see that ColdFusion 8 is finally here! Woooohoooo! Way to go Adobe - you magnificant company, you!
To learn more about ColdFusion, check out the developer's center.
Look up the syntax for any ColdFusion tag in this reference book.
Use this section to learn about CFML functions.
Thankfully Adobe has updated all the of the tags and documentation for the world's sexiest ColdFusion editor, HomeSite+!
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
What Other People Are Searching For
- Wanted: Full-Time ColdFusion Developer at Intoria Internet Architects
- Cold Fusion Senior Developer at Edge Information Management
- Back-End Web Developer-Information Technologist at Michigan State University
- ColdFusion Developer at Nonfat Media
- Mid-to-Senior Level Web Application Developer at SiteVision, Inc.
Great list! BTW, shouldn't this post be labeled Saucy?
Sorry, I was too excited to think straight :) Yes, cause I am that geeky :D