My main man, Si, just forwarded me this link featuring the best Windows-inspired tattoo, perhaps ever:
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
Looking For A New Job?
- Full Stack Angular/Rails Engineer @ newly funded Health-IT startup at Dorsata
- Part-time remote DBA needed at Bridge
- Senior Developer Wanted for International Cloud Company at Giva, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer - jQuery, PrimeUI, ORACLE DB at ComSpec International, Inc.
- Jr. ColdFusion Developer - Full Time / Telecommuting is ok. at InterCoastal Net Designs
What bet did he lose??
LOL - that is funny/crazy.
Nothing I'd like to tattoo on my self though.
Tattoos are waay too permanent for my taste, but you gotta respect when some really goes for it!
wow, but he's gonna be hard-pressed to find a ladyfriend that appreciates that one, eh? ;) Might help him land that linux-land job though!
I can think of more humorous places to put a BSOD other than on the arm.
Both tattooist and client get my fullest respect.
that is by far the best humourous tattoo iv ever seen.
this could even be the defining tattoo of this generation....
but that just my opinion...
fof what its worth...
haha that really is bad ass
wow, just wow. too many words for a tat in my opinion, but you could fill the rest with blue to finish it up. do you enjoy getting that though? i mean whenever see those words things around me end up breaking.
wouldn't of happened with a mac LOL
It would have been a sad mac face :)
My question: Did he just copy the memory address where the error occurred from the first screen shot he found, or did he actually have some reason for choosing the address in question?
HARD-CODED : )
I also admire that one: