I was just posting a Search Engine Optimization question on the House of Fusion CF-Talk list when Nick Tong posted a link to "What Search Engine Spiders See". This page blows my mind. It allows you to enter in a url and get a report back regarding the page content based on how the search engine web spiders/crawlers see your content. It is fantastic for seeing exactly what your page has and perhaps more importantly, what your page is lacking in terms of headers, alt tags, and general content.
Nick posted this saying that he originally got it off of AndyJarret.co.uk.
Looking For A New Job?
- IS Sr. Systems Analyst - Web Development at Nationwide Children's Hospital
- ColdFusion Developers Required at Lions Festivals
- Permanent Senior ColdFusion Developer Wanted at Kelaca
- Experienced ColdFusion Developer Wanted for CFWheels Application at F3G
- Web Applications Developer at Virginia Commonwealth University
Great tool. I always use crawler simulation tools from seochat. This one looks much better and detailed.
Thanks for sharing
There is one thing which developers forgot about; Comments. I just checked one of my sites which has few comments (HTML tags of course) and it didn't remove the content within comments. Google doesn't consider comments for indexing.
In this sense, comments may contain links, words, whatever... So the tool may give you invalid output in some cases.
Nice tool ...
Check this out too ...
Looks interesting. My pages are too big to use with the free version :)
I could not find that tool on that site. Do i have to regiter to use it?