For a few months now, I have been sending out a daily "If You Don't Use It, You Lose It" email containing randomly selected posts from my blog. As the size of my blog grows, I have found it harder to remember all the stuff that I do. The random email was meant to keep older things fresh in my mind and to remind me of things that I have possibly forgotten. Thanks to some great user feedback, I have now included the links to the previous day's blog posts as well as the randomly selected entries.
This email was meant for use by me, but if anyone is interested in signing up for it, click here.
Looking For A New Job?
- IS Sr. Systems Analyst - Web Development at Nationwide Children's Hospital
- ColdFusion Developers Required at Lions Festivals
- Permanent Senior ColdFusion Developer Wanted at Kelaca
- Experienced ColdFusion Developer Wanted for CFWheels Application at F3G
- Web Applications Developer at Virginia Commonwealth University