For a few months now, I have been sending out a daily "If You Don't Use It, You Lose It" email containing randomly selected posts from my blog. As the size of my blog grows, I have found it harder to remember all the stuff that I do. The random email was meant to keep older things fresh in my mind and to remind me of things that I have possibly forgotten. Thanks to some great user feedback, I have now included the links to the previous day's blog posts as well as the randomly selected entries.
This email was meant for use by me, but if anyone is interested in signing up for it, click here.
Looking For A New Job?
- PROJECT MANAGER (REMOTE / ONSITE) at SiteVision, Inc.
- Ruby Developer at Cavulus
- 10+ Year ColdFusion Developer to Manage CF Existing Website at AtPrime Media Services
- ColdFusion Developer at ClearCapital.com
- ColdFusion Developer at Digital Community Holdings