For a few months now, I have been sending out a daily "If You Don't Use It, You Lose It" email containing randomly selected posts from my blog. As the size of my blog grows, I have found it harder to remember all the stuff that I do. The random email was meant to keep older things fresh in my mind and to remind me of things that I have possibly forgotten. Thanks to some great user feedback, I have now included the links to the previous day's blog posts as well as the randomly selected entries.
This email was meant for use by me, but if anyone is interested in signing up for it, click here.
Looking For A New Job?
- Full Stack Angular/Rails Engineer @ newly funded Health-IT startup at Dorsata
- Part-time remote DBA needed at Bridge
- Senior Developer Wanted for International Cloud Company at Giva, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer - jQuery, PrimeUI, ORACLE DB at ComSpec International, Inc.
- Jr. ColdFusion Developer - Full Time / Telecommuting is ok. at InterCoastal Net Designs