The blog detail pages of my site now have a printer friendly version. If you look at the links just below the blog entry, there is now one titled "Print Page". This link will pop-up a window with the print friendly version. I have to actually re-render the page, not just use an alternate print stylesheet since I have to alter the code for better printing. The DIV elements that wrap my code samples were not breaking pages properly. At run time, I have to strip them out so that the code snippets will print in a readable format.
Please let me know if you find any bugs with this new feature.
Looking For A New Job?
- Full Stack Angular/Rails Engineer @ newly funded Health-IT startup at Dorsata
- Part-time remote DBA needed at Bridge
- Senior Developer Wanted for International Cloud Company at Giva, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer - jQuery, PrimeUI, ORACLE DB at ComSpec International, Inc.
- Jr. ColdFusion Developer - Full Time / Telecommuting is ok. at InterCoastal Net Designs