The blog detail pages of my site now have a printer friendly version. If you look at the links just below the blog entry, there is now one titled "Print Page". This link will pop-up a window with the print friendly version. I have to actually re-render the page, not just use an alternate print stylesheet since I have to alter the code for better printing. The DIV elements that wrap my code samples were not breaking pages properly. At run time, I have to strip them out so that the code snippets will print in a readable format.
Please let me know if you find any bugs with this new feature.
Looking For A New Job?
- Cold Fusion Developer/Designer at BPO Elks of the USA
- 10 year + CF lead Programmer/Developer with expert dot net/sql skills at Atprime Media Services
- ColdFusion Developer (advanced) at Intoria Internet Architects
- Full-time, remote CF Developer for Motorsport SaaS Company at MotorsportReg.com
- Contract ColdFusion Developer Needed at Kauffman & Associates, Inc.