In attempt to try an optimize my search engine indexability, I have added a "Complete Web Log Entry List" link as the first item on my homepage content. This way, there will be a page that will have every web log entry's detail page listed for indexing.
One of the problems that I have found with search engines is that they will index my "recent" entries page (which only has the top 10 most recent entries) more readily than my entry detail pages. This causes issues when the "recent" page comes up in Google but it's old enough that when the user gets to this page, the entry they were looking for is no longer listed (with content).
By creating a full list of web log entries and links to their detail pages, I am hoping to increase the indexing of the detail pages and have them show up in Google search results more often than my "recent" list.
Looking For A New Job?
- Sr. Cold Fusion Web Developer at Vemma Nutrition
- Senior .NET Software Developer with API Experience at Marketing Holdings
- ColdFusion & AngularJS Web Developer for rapidly growing startup - at Intuvo
- Senior Coldfusion Web Developer (UK - Kent) at EPG Health Media
- Web Developer at Bridge Catalog
I want to make sure that it is very important to see whether or not his is something that is going to improve in many way.