Someone just sent me this cool little YouTube.com video of a guy who likes to put stuff in blenders to see how they hold up. I don't want to ruin the video for you, but let me just say, I wouldn't go sticking your new $600 iPhone into any industrial strength blenders any time soon!
Looking For A New Job?
- IT Manager - ColdFusion/SQL web application developer at ARELLO
- DevOps Engineer at Linode
- Software Engineer at Linode
- Web Applications Developer (Remote / Telecommute) at SiteVision, Inc.
- Senior Application Developer at Fidano
that's too funny.
the company is called Blendtec and they do this all the time. All their videos get viral play around the net.
I will have to check them out. This is the first time I have ever seen a video like this. I can only imagine that watching random stuff get blended never gets tiresome :D