Someone just sent me this cool little YouTube.com video of a guy who likes to put stuff in blenders to see how they hold up. I don't want to ruin the video for you, but let me just say, I wouldn't go sticking your new $600 iPhone into any industrial strength blenders any time soon!
Looking For A New Job?
- Full Stack Angular/Rails Engineer @ newly funded Health-IT startup at Dorsata
- Part-time remote DBA needed at Bridge
- Senior Developer Wanted for International Cloud Company at Giva, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer - jQuery, PrimeUI, ORACLE DB at ComSpec International, Inc.
- Jr. ColdFusion Developer - Full Time / Telecommuting is ok. at InterCoastal Net Designs
that's too funny.
the company is called Blendtec and they do this all the time. All their videos get viral play around the net.
I will have to check them out. This is the first time I have ever seen a video like this. I can only imagine that watching random stuff get blended never gets tiresome :D