Someone just sent me this cool little YouTube.com video of a guy who likes to put stuff in blenders to see how they hold up. I don't want to ruin the video for you, but let me just say, I wouldn't go sticking your new $600 iPhone into any industrial strength blenders any time soon!
Looking For A New Job?
- IS Sr. Systems Analyst - Web Development at Nationwide Children's Hospital
- ColdFusion Developers Required at Lions Festivals
- Permanent Senior ColdFusion Developer Wanted at Kelaca
- Experienced ColdFusion Developer Wanted for CFWheels Application at F3G
- Web Applications Developer at Virginia Commonwealth University
that's too funny.
the company is called Blendtec and they do this all the time. All their videos get viral play around the net.
I will have to check them out. This is the first time I have ever seen a video like this. I can only imagine that watching random stuff get blended never gets tiresome :D