Someone just sent me this cool little YouTube.com video of a guy who likes to put stuff in blenders to see how they hold up. I don't want to ruin the video for you, but let me just say, I wouldn't go sticking your new $600 iPhone into any industrial strength blenders any time soon!
Looking For A New Job?
- Mid-Level Developer - Remote at Meeting Play
- Cold Fusion Developer/Designer at BPO Elks of the USA
- 10 year + CF lead Programmer/Developer with expert dot net/sql skills at Atprime Media Services
- ColdFusion Developer (advanced) at Intoria Internet Architects
- Full-time, remote CF Developer for Motorsport SaaS Company at MotorsportReg.com
that's too funny.
the company is called Blendtec and they do this all the time. All their videos get viral play around the net.
I will have to check them out. This is the first time I have ever seen a video like this. I can only imagine that watching random stuff get blended never gets tiresome :D