With CFUNITED just days away, the little hairs on the back of my neck are standing up going wooo-wooo. For those of you who don't know, I will be attending CFUNITED this year for the first time. In fact, this is really my first ColdFusion conference of any kind, unless you count CFUNITED Express NYC - which was really just part of this conference (the way I look at it).
So anyway, I would love it if people came up and said Hi, make me feel welcome, but it occurred to me, I don't think anyone, except for the NUCFUG'ers, knows what I look like. So with out further adieu, the man behind the Kinky:
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
Hope to see you all there!
Looking For A New Job?
- Senior .NET Software Developer with API Experience at Marketing Holdings
- ColdFusion & AngularJS Web Developer for rapidly growing startup - at Intuvo
- Senior Coldfusion Web Developer (UK - Kent) at EPG Health Media
- Web Developer at Bridge Catalog
- ColdFusion Developer at Company Confidential
I thought you may look like this
but you don't ----- hehehehehe :)
Ha ha, well at least not until those damn psychologists clear me for that gender reassignment surgery :) (just kidding)
Ben might have his "friend" with him.
I also saw this picture in the latest FAQU. :)
I'll make sure to look you up. This is me:
on the right, on the right!
Cool. See you there dude.