If you ever get this error - java.awt.image.BufferedImage - when manipulating images using the Alagad Image Component, one reason might be that your image is corrupted. I had a client getting this error in an Admin (never mind about error checking) and when she sent me the image, I couldn't even open it up in Macromedia Fireworks.
Looking For A New Job?
- Part-time remote DBA needed at Bridge
- Senior Developer Wanted for International Cloud Company at Giva, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer - jQuery, PrimeUI, ORACLE DB at ComSpec International, Inc.
- Jr. ColdFusion Developer - Full Time / Telecommuting is ok. at InterCoastal Net Designs
- CF Engineer with Big Data Hadoop experience. at Border City Media