If you ever get this error - java.awt.image.BufferedImage - when manipulating images using the Alagad Image Component, one reason might be that your image is corrupted. I had a client getting this error in an Admin (never mind about error checking) and when she sent me the image, I couldn't even open it up in Macromedia Fireworks.
Looking For A New Job?
- Senior Web Application Developer at Fidano
- .Net Software Developer at Marketing Holdings
- ColdFusion Developer Position at AIMG
- Web Applications Developer (Remote / Telecommute) at SiteVision, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer Role w. Opportunity to Learn and be Trained on Java at Right-Resources