If you ever get this error - java.awt.image.BufferedImage - when manipulating images using the Alagad Image Component, one reason might be that your image is corrupted. I had a client getting this error in an Admin (never mind about error checking) and when she sent me the image, I couldn't even open it up in Macromedia Fireworks.
Looking For A New Job?
- Senior Coldfusion Developer - Remote Position at MeetingPlay
- ColdFusion Developer at WRIS Web Services
- ColdFusion Developer at GAP Solutions, Inc.
- Expert Coldfusion Developer with extensive Microsoft Media Services expertise at Atprime Media Services
- Senior CF Backend Developer at Explosive Concepts, Inc.