If you ever get this error - java.awt.image.BufferedImage - when manipulating images using the Alagad Image Component, one reason might be that your image is corrupted. I had a client getting this error in an Admin (never mind about error checking) and when she sent me the image, I couldn't even open it up in Macromedia Fireworks.
Looking For A New Job?
- IT Manager - ColdFusion/SQL web application developer at ARELLO
- DevOps Engineer at Linode
- Software Engineer at Linode
- Web Applications Developer (Remote / Telecommute) at SiteVision, Inc.
- Senior Application Developer at Fidano