Java.awt.image.BufferedImage and Corrupt Images
Posted June 9, 2006 at 3:10 PM by Ben Nadel
If you ever get this error - java.awt.image.BufferedImage - when manipulating images using the Alagad Image Component, one reason might be that your image is corrupted. I had a client getting this error in an Admin (never mind about error checking) and when she sent me the image, I couldn't even open it up in Macromedia Fireworks.
What Other People Are Searching For
[ local search ]
manipulating image data in java program throw
- Wanted: Full-Time ColdFusion Developer at Intoria Internet Architects
- Cold Fusion Senior Developer at Edge Information Management
- Back-End Web Developer-Information Technologist at Michigan State University
- ColdFusion Developer at Nonfat Media
- Mid-to-Senior Level Web Application Developer at SiteVision, Inc.