ColdFusion 8 is in beta but are you ready for it? Have you mastered the features of ColdFusion 7? This Tuesday night, June 12th, Michael Dinowitz will be presenting on the topic of "Application.cfc and how it can be used beyond what you think" at the New York ColdFusion User group.
The presentation will go over each portion of the Application.cfc component, a feature of ColdFusion 7 designed to contain and control your application. It was designed as a replacement and major enhancement of the application.cfm and onrequestend.cfm templates as well as the cfapplication tag. Starting with creating a simple application structure, Michael will walk you through each of the components methods, how they are used, how they can be used beyond what they were designed for and more. In addition, ColdFusion 8 features such as onMissingTemplate() will be covered including a demonstration of using this for some really nice SEO enhancements.
Refreshments will be provided by our sponsor, Web Marketing Associates, so please rsvp so we know how much to get. Also, RSVPs will go into a raffle for the latest swag from Adobe including an Adobe mini laser mouse. You know you want it so let us know your coming.
When? Tuesday, June 12, 2007, 6:30 PM
Where? NYU Medical Center, 550 1st Avenue, Room: Coles 101
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
Looking For A New Job?
- Cold Fusion Developer/Designer at BPO Elks of the USA
- 10 year + CF lead Programmer/Developer with expert dot net/sql skills at Atprime Media Services
- ColdFusion Developer (advanced) at Intoria Internet Architects
- Full-time, remote CF Developer for Motorsport SaaS Company at MotorsportReg.com
- Contract ColdFusion Developer Needed at Kauffman & Associates, Inc.