| || || |
| || |
| || || |
Hey Kimmie, what's with the super, low cut shirt?
Eh, management thought if I flashed some more cleavage around the office, the .NET guys wouldn't hate their jobs so much.
Is it working?
They're .NET guys - it's gonna take a lot more that my boobs to make these people happy.
I thought I would try something a little new with this one.
Looking For A New Job?
- IS Sr. Systems Analyst - Web Development at Nationwide Children's Hospital
- ColdFusion Developers Required at Lions Festivals
- Permanent Senior ColdFusion Developer Wanted at Kelaca
- Experienced ColdFusion Developer Wanted for CFWheels Application at F3G
- Web Applications Developer at Virginia Commonwealth University
Ha-ha. And us CF guys are so easily pleased. Say, that stick woman looks hot.
See what I mean? ;-)
I think this is the first time i have ever seen anyone actually draw a typo...
In the last dialog, you have "...it's gonna take a lot more that my boobs to...".
Thanks again for these comics, Ben!
Ooops :) Spelling mistake fixed. It's especially sad cause I read over these things like 10 times looking for those mistakes.
....and thats why you miss them! You look at something so many times that it looks normal.
I used to do that all the time when I was working on comics (superhero, not funny comics). I would spend a week on a a page and still miss things like that.
It happens in code too.... great comic BTW!
Thanks Russ, glad you enjoy it.
stupid little trick:
When trying to catch spelling mistakes, read the material from right to left (backwards).