In what is now an extremely exciting week, Adobe has released a public beta of ColdFusion 8. Check it out on the Adobe Labs page now. Here are some links to the important documentation (thousands of sweet, sweet pages):
- What's New in ColdFusion 8 (200 KB PDF)
- ColdFusion 8 Developer Guide (11 MB PDF)
- CFML Reference for ColdFusion 8 (8 MB PDF)
While the public release of the ColdFusion 8 beta is very awesome, it is not the official release of the ColdFusion 8 product. That means, my ColdFusion 8 Release Date Contest is still open. If you have not done so already, enter the contest here. Prize money is being raised as you read this:
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
Looking For A New Job?
- ColdFusion Developer - Backend Systems at Intuvo LLC
- Front End Developer - Web/Mobile Developer - Event App company at MeetingPlay
- Web Developer and More! (Network Engineer/System Admin/Web Developer) at United Clinical Laboratories
- Web Application Developer, Owings Mills, MD (K-12) at McDonogh School
Awesome picture :D
Thank you kind sir.
Why was it easier to find the BETA Developer Guide on your site than Adobe labs?
Cause I'm stupid?
Ha ha, yeah, it took me a few minutes to find the documentation also. Something about the tabs just wasn't being intuitive. I just felt that they should be front and center. So, I figured I would post them here so I could find them :)