I don't what the recent buzz is about ColdFusion 8 coming soon, but I knew it could some how be fenagled into a girl-on-girl picture :) In all honesty, I am totally pumped up about the new ColdFusion version, code named Scorpio, and if it does indeed come out, I'll be downloading it ASAP!
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
Now, before you go and get all hot and bothered about my mind, notice that I am NOT the one with the fantasy in this clever picture... it's one of the girls... yeah, cause CF8 is gonna rock that hard.
Looking For A New Job?
- ColdFusion Developer at GAP Solutions, Inc.
- Expert Coldfusion Developer with extensive Microsoft Media Services expertise at Atprime Media Services
- Senior CF Backend Developer at Explosive Concepts, Inc.
- AngularJS Opportunities at Top Companies. Get Better Compensation & Culture! at AngularJobs.com
- 7 plus year CF Developer to assist live website at Atprime Media Services
Have I mentioned that you need help? ;)
Love your work, keep it up ;)
I'm just playing the numbers.... I figure, the more graphics I make, the more likely I am to make something one day that's FAQu-worthy ;)
Thanks, glad to entertain.
I can't help but wonder what the other girl is thinking about! B->
[insert juvenile Beavis and Butthead laughter]
You said its gonna rock hard.
Ha ha ha ha ha, that was funny :D I can't believe I have not incorporated Bevis and Butthead into anything yet.
Now why would she be thinking about a dying language?
This is right up there with the Forta 300 image, http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/5504/benfortain300nx1.jpg
Anytime you want to put a pic up on FAQU, let me know. Not the (very funny) Lenny and Bo, but....
And as for the babes, they're not shaping themselves into an 8 and that just ruins it for me. And now that I write this, I see how they can be in that shape and I'm going now. :)