I have fixed my blog so that the code pop-ups and download code features (located at the top of every code snippet) are working again. They has stopped working after I added my color coding. The problem was that the code features were going off of the character offset, so when the color coding was introduced which added code to the output, the offsets did not line up with what was in the database. Now, I use the snippet index (index within the blog entry) to grab it. This way, the content of the blog can be altered in any way, so long as no new code snippets are added. Works fine now.
Still not 100% satisfied with the blog code snippet stuff, but it should be OK for now.
Looking For A New Job?
- Senior Web Application Developer at Fidano
- .Net Software Developer at Marketing Holdings
- ColdFusion Developer Position at AIMG
- Web Applications Developer (Remote / Telecommute) at SiteVision, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer Role w. Opportunity to Learn and be Trained on Java at Right-Resources