I saw Ben Forta posted his ColdFusion 8 (Scorpio) travel stats, and I thought I would have a little fun at lunch.
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
2 Train rides
16 Hotel stays
3,000 Miles driven
24 User groups
1/2 Day seminar
Many Customer visits
2,000 Enthusiastic fans
100+ Hours of presentation time
.... 4 Weeks
Letting the public know how hard ColdFusion 8 is going rock,
Looking For A New Job?
- Full Stack Angular/Rails Engineer @ newly funded Health-IT startup at Dorsata
- Part-time remote DBA needed at Bridge
- Senior Developer Wanted for International Cloud Company at Giva, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer - jQuery, PrimeUI, ORACLE DB at ComSpec International, Inc.
- Jr. ColdFusion Developer - Full Time / Telecommuting is ok. at InterCoastal Net Designs
:-) You have way too much time on your hands dude!
At least I use my powers for good :)
Scorpio... greatest thing ever, yada, yada...
But where'd you get the cool shirt? That thing looks like it glows in the dark!