I recently starting using my personalized Google homepage. I don't find it that useful and I can't seem to find how it integrates with the Google calendar. I noticed though that it has started messing up my FireFox sometimes. I have my FireFox set so that when I start typing it automatically tries to find that text in the document (one of the preferences). This has been set for sometime without any problems. However, when I started using Google homepage, some of the time, FireFox would get stuck in this auto-search mode. If i tried to type in the form fields it tried to auto search (it should not do this when a form field is focused). If I close the window and open again, it works fine. This only happens when I open to the Google homepage. If i try to go a new URL using the same window, this behavior stays the same on any future page (google or non-google). Very odd stuff.
Looking For A New Job?
- Cold Fusion Developer/Designer at BPO Elks of the USA
- 10 year + CF lead Programmer/Developer with expert dot net/sql skills at Atprime Media Services
- ColdFusion Developer (advanced) at Intoria Internet Architects
- Full-time, remote CF Developer for Motorsport SaaS Company at MotorsportReg.com
- Contract ColdFusion Developer Needed at Kauffman & Associates, Inc.
Actually I have the same problem. There ARE some pages other than google-mail who have the problem. Including Mail.Yahoo.co.jp and hotmail as well as some others.
I still haven't found out what they have in common though.