Sorry if this seems in horrible taste, but seeing people post a blog entry that has the Advert for the One Day Of Blog Silence kind of reminds me of that Mitch Hedberg joke:
"I'm against protesting, but I don't know how to show it."
Not trying to be offensive, this is just the kind of stuff that pops into my mind.
Looking For A New Job?
- Lead Programmer 7+ Years Experience- ColdFusion/Expert Web Designer at AtPrime Media Services
- Senior Developer at Quality Bicycle Products
- ColdFusion Developer at WRIS Web Services
- Coldfusion Developer at Cavulus
- Web Developer at Townsend Communications, Inc.