This is very exciting - it's Dirty Dancing's 20th anniversary and Clearview Cinemas is hosting special showings of it in theaters. I never got to see this one in the theaters, but I love this movie. How could you not love this movie?
"Nobody puts baby in the corner."
If you are interested, check out this promotion.
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
Looking For A New Job?
- Part-time remote DBA needed at Bridge
- Senior Developer Wanted for International Cloud Company at Giva, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer - jQuery, PrimeUI, ORACLE DB at ComSpec International, Inc.
- Jr. ColdFusion Developer - Full Time / Telecommuting is ok. at InterCoastal Net Designs
- CF Engineer with Big Data Hadoop experience. at Border City Media
I know I can't wait to see this movie on the big screen again. And they are re-releasing the DVD and CD.
I went to a screening locally and it was SO MUCH FUN! A theater full of DD lovers. Awesome experience. Did you get tickets and go?
I am going May 14th. My girlfriend and I are tooootally pumped up for it. Good point though, that the theater is going to be filled with DD lovers - that's gonna be so much fun.
MagicKat, I went and it was fabulous. It was great to see it on the big screen.