This is very exciting - it's Dirty Dancing's 20th anniversary and Clearview Cinemas is hosting special showings of it in theaters. I never got to see this one in the theaters, but I love this movie. How could you not love this movie?
"Nobody puts baby in the corner."
If you are interested, check out this promotion.
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
Looking For A New Job?
- Mid-Level Developer - Remote at Meeting Play
- Cold Fusion Developer/Designer at BPO Elks of the USA
- 10 year + CF lead Programmer/Developer with expert dot net/sql skills at Atprime Media Services
- ColdFusion Developer (advanced) at Intoria Internet Architects
- Full-time, remote CF Developer for Motorsport SaaS Company at MotorsportReg.com
I know I can't wait to see this movie on the big screen again. And they are re-releasing the DVD and CD.
I went to a screening locally and it was SO MUCH FUN! A theater full of DD lovers. Awesome experience. Did you get tickets and go?
I am going May 14th. My girlfriend and I are tooootally pumped up for it. Good point though, that the theater is going to be filled with DD lovers - that's gonna be so much fun.
MagicKat, I went and it was fabulous. It was great to see it on the big screen.