As I have been reading and posting on the House Of Fusion message board, CFTalk, I have come to realize that there are tags and functions in ColdFusion (CF) that I have just never used let alone heard of. In order to remedy this, I have located a complete list of ColdFusion MX 7 tags and functions. I am going through them and anything I don't recoginze, I am learning it. Now, I don't need to learn this fully, but it is very important to have a working understanding of what's available in the language.
Oddly enough, it was not the easiest to find this list. I has to go through about 7 Google searches before I came up with a path to this list, and even then it didn't get me there directly.
Here are the links for these lists:
Looking For A New Job?
- Mid-Level Developer - Remote at Meeting Play
- Cold Fusion Developer/Designer at BPO Elks of the USA
- 10 year + CF lead Programmer/Developer with expert dot net/sql skills at Atprime Media Services
- ColdFusion Developer (advanced) at Intoria Internet Architects
- Full-time, remote CF Developer for Motorsport SaaS Company at MotorsportReg.com
Side note, whenever I need to look up a tag or function, I google '<tagname or function> livedocs'. The first hit is usually right to these docs.
Hey man, awesome suggestion. I can't believe it never occurred to me to put "livedocs" into my google. It is a good Friday indeed.
I've noticed that when searching for CF tag / function names, Windows Live Search usually does a better job than Google.