In the last week or so, images.google.com started showing up as a source of visitor referrals. It's kind of strange. I never would have thought something like that would have happened, especially since the majority of my pictures or screen shots of ColdFusion's CFDump tag output. What's interesting though, is you can see how important the ALT attribute for an image tag is to the Google spider. All of the titles that show up in the Google image search are taken directly out of my ALT attributes.
If you are curious, here are all the images indexed for my site.
Looking For A New Job?
- Web Applications Developer at Virginia Commonwealth University
- ColdFusion Web Application Developer at SiteVision, Inc.
- PROJECT MANAGER (REMOTE / ONSITE) at SiteVision, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer at Cavulus
- 10+ Year ColdFusion Developer to Manage CF Existing Website at AtPrime Media Services
This is my favorite: http://www.bennadel.com/resources/uploads/christopher_walken_coldfusion.jpg
Ha ha, a classic. That was actually my very first stab at ColdFusion related humor :)
haha, a lot of titties and kitties, nice!