I got home today, popped my caffeine (SPIKE), mixed up my V12 Turbo Fuel Injection (creatine and vasodilators), watched some Pumping Iron 25th Anniversary Edition (thank you Cinemax!), got all jazzed up and made my way to the gym. But, apparently, since it's Easter, the gym was closed. What!?!? Now, I can't know this for a fact, but I'm pretty sure on the day of resurrection, Jesus would have wanted me in the gym squatting some heavy weights. I mean, after all, what better way to celebrate his ability to once again walk than to build some beeftastic gams?
Oh well, this week will pretty much be a week off then. Got my brother in town visiting and some other stuff to attend to. Will have to pickup again next week.
Looking For A New Job?
- Full Time ColdFusion Developer Needed at the Beach at InterCoastal Net Designs
- Senior Coldfusion Developer at The Toolkit Group
- Senior Application Developer (Coldfusion) at American Access Casualty Company
- Front end engineer - AngularJS focus at Corbis
- Senior Web Application Developer at SiteVision, Inc.
MATE YOU JUST MADE YOURSELF SOUND LIKE A RIGHT TWAT!
As opposed to saying something like what you just said???
Play DDR (Dance Dance Revolution).
If the gym was open, somebody else would have had to be working instead of pursuing whatever spiritual path they normally would have chosen on that day, yours being working out, theirs might have been not-working...
Of course you could have just run 3 miles and done 80 push ups to tide you over!