I have added a "sticky" feature where I can post sticky-notes to the left hand content area to house the most popular posts. These are the posts that people to seem to be searching for the most from Google.
Looking For A New Job?
- Senior Web Application Developer at Fidano
- .Net Software Developer at Marketing Holdings
- ColdFusion Developer Position at AIMG
- Web Applications Developer (Remote / Telecommute) at SiteVision, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer Role w. Opportunity to Learn and be Trained on Java at Right-Resources
That sticky note design is sweet. I'm going to try to make something similar in an application I'm building where the user can add a note that stays with an item until it is complete. The sticky note will be deleted when the item is complete. Thanks for the idea!
Glad to inspire. I am sure I got the idea from someone else at some point, to glad to pass it on :)