I have added a "sticky" feature where I can post sticky-notes to the left hand content area to house the most popular posts. These are the posts that people to seem to be searching for the most from Google.
Looking For A New Job?
- Senior .NET Software Developer with API Experience at Marketing Holdings
- ColdFusion & AngularJS Web Developer for rapidly growing startup - at Intuvo
- Senior Coldfusion Web Developer (UK - Kent) at EPG Health Media
- Web Developer at Bridge Catalog
- ColdFusion Developer at Company Confidential
That sticky note design is sweet. I'm going to try to make something similar in an application I'm building where the user can add a note that stays with an item until it is complete. The sticky note will be deleted when the item is complete. Thanks for the idea!
Glad to inspire. I am sure I got the idea from someone else at some point, to glad to pass it on :)