We all spend so much time flexing our programming muscles, I was wondering if anyone might have interest in a ColdFusion Fan Art contest to show the world we are more than just sexy brains. I haven't given anything away in a while and I thought this might be a fun thing to do. I figure give it a couple of weeks, have people submit their ColdFusion art, and then we could all vote for our favorites. Maybe give away an iPod (and some shuffles) or something.
Anyway, let me know if this is something you guys (and girls) would be interested in doing.
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
Looking For A New Job?
- Cold Fusion Developer/Designer at BPO Elks of the USA
- 10 year + CF lead Programmer/Developer with expert dot net/sql skills at Atprime Media Services
- ColdFusion Developer (advanced) at Intoria Internet Architects
- Full-time, remote CF Developer for Motorsport SaaS Company at MotorsportReg.com
- Contract ColdFusion Developer Needed at Kauffman & Associates, Inc.
I like the idea. How would it be?
We should post things like:
Ha ha. I give you "carte blanche". Do what you will and let the people decide.
"ask" ben or
Wait! I've a novel idea! Let's spend out time objectifying women... that'll surely make the world a better place, or win us a prize at the very least.
"Why can't they get girlfriends?" -Signs (M. Night Shyamalan)
Not sure your theory will work there, buddy? I would suggest you spend more time appreciating them, not objectifying them.
lol, that's rad.