If any of you are going to the CFUnited Express NYC event next week, you will recognize me by my TEAM Schwarzenegger T-Shirt. Why? Cause' I figure the chances of anyone else in NYC wearing that shirt at the same time are just about nill :)
Stop by and say "Hi".
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
Go Team Schwarzenegger!
Looking For A New Job?
- Mid-Level Developer - Remote at Meeting Play
- Cold Fusion Developer/Designer at BPO Elks of the USA
- 10 year + CF lead Programmer/Developer with expert dot net/sql skills at Atprime Media Services
- ColdFusion Developer (advanced) at Intoria Internet Architects
- Full-time, remote CF Developer for Motorsport SaaS Company at MotorsportReg.com
Maybe I should wear my old Team Allaire shirt for the same reason. :)
Actually, I'll be the one with the stick and button down shirt with no collar. Got to look presentable for a presentation.
Looking forward to the presentation. I read that interview between Clark and you. It was funny (mostly cause I know you guys and I could visualize you standing there having the conversation). Should be a good time.