Since I am not planning on leaving the Kinky Solutions Code Chat Beta open all day, I figured I would add a link titled "Get Ben In Here Now, I Need Help!!". Clicking on that link alerts me that someone is in the Chat room in need of assistance. It might take a minute or two for me to get there (if I am at my computer).
Thanks to everyone so far who has helped me debug the application. I have a list of bugs that I will be working on.
Looking For A New Job?
- Mid-Level Developer - Remote at Meeting Play
- Cold Fusion Developer/Designer at BPO Elks of the USA
- 10 year + CF lead Programmer/Developer with expert dot net/sql skills at Atprime Media Services
- ColdFusion Developer (advanced) at Intoria Internet Architects
- Full-time, remote CF Developer for Motorsport SaaS Company at MotorsportReg.com
So when people press that link, do you have a Wallace & Gromit -esque alarm system that will throw you out of your bed and infront of your PC, ready to help the CF-impaired at any time of the day or night? :D
(if not, why not!?)
Ha ha. I was gonna work something like that out, but my boss was getting sick of me not wearing pants until the alarm went off and dressed me :) I guess some work environments are more restrictive than others.