Since I am not planning on leaving the Kinky Solutions Code Chat Beta open all day, I figured I would add a link titled "Get Ben In Here Now, I Need Help!!". Clicking on that link alerts me that someone is in the Chat room in need of assistance. It might take a minute or two for me to get there (if I am at my computer).
Thanks to everyone so far who has helped me debug the application. I have a list of bugs that I will be working on.
Looking For A New Job?
- Web Applications Developer/Analyst, Sr. at Oxford College of Emory University
- Lead Programmer 7+ Years Experience- ColdFusion/Expert Web Designer at AtPrime Media Services
- Senior Developer at Quality Bicycle Products
- ColdFusion Developer at WRIS Web Services
- Coldfusion Developer at Cavulus
So when people press that link, do you have a Wallace & Gromit -esque alarm system that will throw you out of your bed and infront of your PC, ready to help the CF-impaired at any time of the day or night? :D
(if not, why not!?)
Ha ha. I was gonna work something like that out, but my boss was getting sick of me not wearing pants until the alarm went off and dressed me :) I guess some work environments are more restrictive than others.