| || || |
| || |
| || || |
ColdFusion makes building web applications so easy, even a Caveman could do it.
That is NOT Cool!
Looking For A New Job?
- Full Stack Angular/Rails Engineer @ newly funded Health-IT startup at Dorsata
- Part-time remote DBA needed at Bridge
- Senior Developer Wanted for International Cloud Company at Giva, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer - jQuery, PrimeUI, ORACLE DB at ComSpec International, Inc.
- Jr. ColdFusion Developer - Full Time / Telecommuting is ok. at InterCoastal Net Designs
he he...good one. Geico's got funny commercials. Too bad their rates suck unless you have a perfect driving record.
I saw on the TV Squad Blog that they are actually making a TV pilot starring the Geico cavemen
It should be interesting for about 2 minutes.
Yeah, I heard that somewhere. I love the caveman. 99% chance that the TV show will be horrible, but I am a dreamer. I hold on to that 1% chance that it might just be brilliant :)
While I find the humor amusing, Coldfusion can be as simple or as complicated and advanced as needed to a great number of tasks.
Do we want to be associated with Cavemen or efficient developers of web based solutions!
I'd say in a given week, I get called a Caveman at least 2 or 3 times... so, I don't have much of a choice :)