It's pretty exciting. I am finally attending my first ColdFusion conference, the CFUnited Express New York City event on March 8th. Finally a ColdFusion conference that I don't have to fly to (yes, I have some fear of flying issues). If you're going, see you there!
Looking For A New Job?
- Senior Web Application Developer at Fidano
- .Net Software Developer at Marketing Holdings
- ColdFusion Developer Position at AIMG
- Web Applications Developer (Remote / Telecommute) at SiteVision, Inc.
- ColdFusion Developer Role w. Opportunity to Learn and be Trained on Java at Right-Resources
You know Frameworks and CF United are in DC? A nice safe train ride away :->
Have fun at Express - I'm gonna be in Ca at 360 Flex.
Ok... flying.... and cost issues :) Express is nicely priced. But, I am working on it. I am dying to get down there for one of those sometime.