Rey Bango just launched the site, www.GotCFM.com, which is dedicated to promoting ColdFusion-related technologies. I think this is a great idea, but certainly, it's not the only way to "get the word out." I'm still hoping that ColdFusion body art catches on. Imagine seeing this at your local ColdFusion User Group or popping out from behind a bikini on a hot summer beach day:
| || || |
| || |
| || || |
I think it would make a difference. I got my fingers crossed.
Looking For A New Job?
- Cold Fusion Developer/Designer at BPO Elks of the USA
- 10 year + CF lead Programmer/Developer with expert dot net/sql skills at Atprime Media Services
- ColdFusion Developer (advanced) at Intoria Internet Architects
- Full-time, remote CF Developer for Motorsport SaaS Company at MotorsportReg.com
- Contract ColdFusion Developer Needed at Kauffman & Associates, Inc.
Where on earth do you find these images, he he.
A magician never reveals his secrets :)
Might be one of the few times I would use CFINSERT !
HA HA HA HA HA..... classic :)
I'd need to see more before I decide to ever use a cfinsert. I don't just use cfinsert anywhere! Can't speak for you guys though!
Strange you argue, I shall not understand you!
That is one way for sure to get a bunch of free drinks after a CFUG meeting
Gus, OMG I laughed hard. This is a pretty appropriate topic for a Web site called Kinky Solutions. ;-p
How does it differ from simple tatoos?
hehe.your picture very fun.
Wow… the pictures r very creative and interesting… hope tat u can give more of these photos.
who the hell he is ?
nice ass of ............ LOL
That inspires me!!
art work very vell
My good friend just got a tattoo of the turtle lion from avatar the last air bender, even after watching it and agreeing that the movie stunk.