I have to admit, I have been very excited about this web site lately. I have really been trying to get it off the ground. My problem right now, though, is that I have been so excited and concentrating so much on putting time into this, that I have totally forgot to read up on other people's blogs and the news things that are going around.
Is it just me, or does everyone else out there with there was like 10 more hours in the day? At the very least, I wish only needed like 3 hours sleep a nice. Although, I have to say, I am not that far off (I get about 5-6 hours of sleep a night).
Looking For A New Job?
- Sr. Cold Fusion Web Developer at Vemma Nutrition
- Senior .NET Software Developer with API Experience at Marketing Holdings
- ColdFusion & AngularJS Web Developer for rapidly growing startup - at Intuvo
- Senior Coldfusion Web Developer (UK - Kent) at EPG Health Media
- Web Developer at Bridge Catalog